Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The First Winter Cold

I'm nearly always good for one per winter season.

This one seemed to start Sunday night... irritated upper throat, tingling in my ears, and that usual 'crummy' feeling that is the prologue to a classic winter grippe.

Nothing I can do about it, I just had to resolve that bug in the circuit, so my partners could make an appointment with a potential software partner for our product. I managed to do it, but felt miserable all day yesterday, and worse today. It's one of those days when I wished I actually worked for a living, when I could just 'call in sick'... but in the midst of a startup, there are no such reprieves. The list of things I have to do is enormous.

Wife and child said 'cranberry juice'. I said 'orange juice'. I did both.

It doesn't help.

1 comment: